guard your materials during shipping and storage. From credit cards to custom consumer packages, we offer a variety of shrink wrap packaging solutions to protect your industrial and consumer products.
You can expect high quality and a quick turnaround time on both large and small jobs.
For greater flexibility, our automated shrink wrap and multifeeder allows for product batching. Plus, the shrink wrap tunnel is equipped with a Thin Package Fixture (TPF) to handle and protect thin, delicate items.
We maintain the highest level of quality control and utilize UPC barcoding to ensure inventory accuracy.
Recent Shrink Wrap Projects:
- National Geographic: Adventure Paper, from waterproof inkjet printing material
- Red Cross: Debit Card holders
- Global General Warehousing Merchandise Store (QVC)
- Holiday boxes for Multinational Clothing Retailer
- Semiconductor Manufacturer: Interleaf Packaging
Contact us today for innovative solutions to meet your next converting deadline with ease. With over 25 years of experience, we deliver high quality products and services to meet our customer unique specifications.
What Is Shrink Wrap?
Shrink wrap or film is a material comprised of a polymer plastic film. The shrink wrapping process uses heat to shrink the film around the package.